TeamCar 74
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

This post is beyond awesome

This post is beyond awesome Empty This post is beyond awesome

Message par exettyBa Mar 2 Aoû - 18:20

Hello.DVD from USA to Thailand - I'm from the USA, and I want to send a DVD to a friend in Thailand. I want her to be able to play it using her DVD player that's connected to her Television.Please correct me if I did anything wrong:I started with an Avi file (divx 6.8.5)From there, I used ImToo Avi to DVD and created an ISO in PAL format (Because Thailand uses PAL, right?)I want to make sure that it will play for her (I want to make it region free) So DVD Shrink has this feature to do so... However I get an out of memory error (I think it has to do with the fact I'm using PAL format) Is there any way to get by this?Alternatively:Will it be ok if I take my original Avi file and turn it into an NTSC DVD? (DVD Shrink will not give me that memory error I'm sure of it and I will be able to burn region free)Will that NTSC DVD on region free (or 3) display normally on her TV?ONE more question... PAL ISO I created has all these ugly lines (playback on my pc) Will these lines disappear on her TV screen?

exettyBa
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas